The Topshop Tea Dress + Wishlist
Powered by Blogger.

The Topshop Tea Dress + Wishlist



Black Tea Dress - Topshop
Sunglasses - River Island (sold out similar here)
Velvet Heels - Topshop (sold out similar here)

I took these pictures a few weeks back when I first wore this dress. I've worn it about twice since because I absolutely love it. I think the tea dress style really suits my body shape and its so easy to wear. I love the ruched sleeve and the polka dot detail on this black dress from Topshop. Tea dresses also look great as both a daytime dress and a going out dress. I wore it to a party last weekend with a peach furry clutch bag and heels and it looked so cute. 

Topshop have such a cute selection of tea dresses this summer. I've already bought the red one with ruffles even though the last thing I need is more red dresses! Here are a few of my favourite tea dresses ...




No comments