March Photo Diary: Internship, Warpaint, New Vinyl
Powered by Blogger.

March Photo Diary: Internship, Warpaint, New Vinyl

At the beginning of March I got a marketing internship at a charity in Bristol so I'm working there every Tuesday :) I still work as a waitress on the weekends and its essay time at uni so the blog is taking a bit of a back seat

I bought these amazing shoes from Public Desire, they're basically dupes of the Stella McCartney flatforms but sadly they don't fit :( I usually have this problem because all shoes are too long for me, or else my feet are just too short either way its major first world problems 

The weather has been so good in Bristol recently, it really is a lot sunnier down south, this a picture of a field of daffodils in the park outside my flat which is very #spring 

my parents came over for a visit this month and we went to Bath. Its a really pretty city. I want to go back there with Mum and try out the Thermae Bath Spa, it looks so good

Me and Chris went to see Warpaint in Birmingham and they were so good, it has really made me want to start playing bass again, it has taken a bit of a back seat too

we stayed in the Pentahotel in Birmingham, we stayed there last time we went to a gig in Birmingham and loved it

the decor is lush

Birmingham Bowie!

we took a quick trip to HMV and I got this Blondie vinyl for only £7.99, such a bargain

I also got this stooges re-issue that I was eyeing for ages but tbh the Bowie remix is quite bad, I prefer the original remix a lot more

I'm making some fashion content for my Digital Marketing project atm so there should be some outfit shots appearing here soon :)


No comments