Horfield Common
Powered by Blogger.

Horfield Common



pink blouse - topshop (sold out similar herehere and here)
gingham leggings - topshop

For my digital marketing project, I'm writing a fashion post on some pieces from Topshop so I thought I'd post a few pictures of one of the outfit I featured. We took the pictures in the park near out flat. The daffodils have just come out so its so pretty. It was a pretty windy day so as you can see I'm fighting with my hair in most pictures. I really love this pink top, the sleeves are amazing and its so comfortable. I've had these gingham leggings for quite a while but I thought I'd resurrect them since gingham is such an outfit staple these days. I hope you're enjoying the sun this weekend, I'm torn between writing my essays and going out the sun, why does the sun always come out during exam season!

No comments