April Photo Diary: Easter, Pins, The Big Moon
Powered by Blogger.

April Photo Diary: Easter, Pins, The Big Moon

April has been a quiet enough month because I've been trying to get all my assignments finished but I did manage to squeeze in a few gigs!

I went to see The Big Moon at Rise in Bristol. I haven't been to this record shop before and I really liked it, they have such a wide selection and they also sell vintage clothes. Downstairs they have a coffee bar and a stage. It was great to see The Big Moon again and hear some of their new songs for the first time. 

I pre-ordered their new vinyl Love in the 4th Dimension with Rise and I was chuffed to get a limited edition vinyl :) They offer 10% off pre-orders for vinyl so its such a good place to buy new releases. 

I also went to see Pins in Cardiff with my boyfriend. Pins are one of my favourite bands to see live. They just keep getting better. My favourite songs from the new EP called Bad Thing are Aggrophobe which features the one and only Iggy Pop and the song Bad Thing

They invited some of us up on stage for a little dance, as you can see I was really going for it :P

I went home for Easter this month and just had a quiet weekend, catching up on essays while munching on chocolate

We also had an 80th party for my grandad when I went home. It was more like a wedding than a party with the amount of food and music.

I wore this fab trench coat from ASOS over the tea dress featured in my last post. I also wore a fluffy peach bag and peach shoes. I've been loving this mac so much this month, its such a classic peach and the quality is amazing.

I went to a lock in at Cabot Circus this month. I didn't really see much that I wanted but I did pick up a few basics including this cute lover tee which is now sadly sold out and Joni shorts from Topshop. I also got this month's issue of Dazed and Confused because the interview with Lana Del Rey looks so good. 

This is a picture from a few days ago when I got my hair-cut and I finished my last ever exam!!

Next month I'm going to Paris (again) and I'm going to see The Kills (again) I'm so predictable haha 

No comments