My Boxing Day Sales Haul
Powered by Blogger.

My Boxing Day Sales Haul

I was thinking of making a boxing day sale wishlist but I decided to show you what I bought already instead. As you can see I've done quite a lot of damage. I bought most things online and a few things in store today. I went to Derry and I popped into Topshop and Boots. Boots have such a great sale, all their gifts sets are half price or more so its the perfect time to buy Christmas presents for next year or just treat yourself (like me!) Some things are now sold out online but there could be available in store so I've included them. Did you buy anything in the Christmas sales? :) 

 pleated long sleeve shirt - topshop (sold out online) - £22
over the moon selecton box - boots - was £15 now £7.50
sparkle and fade metallic rib jumper - urban outfitters (sold out online) - was £39 now £22
navy velvet mary jane heels - office - was £55 now £33
gold leaf plisse playsuit - topshop - was £36 now £22
velvet lace romper - topshop - was £46 now £20

looking glass sequin dress - sister jane - was £79 now £45
pins and needles velvet dress - urban outfitters - was  £59 now £30
limelight ruffle blouse - sister jane - was £59 now £39
mae mid heels in black - topshop (sold out online) now £18
sanctury spa lather up - boots - was £20 now £10
laurie buckle boots - office - was £64 now £48

1 comment

  1. Thanks for compiling this! Have to get my hands on a silver jumper :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete