Merry Christmas :)
Powered by Blogger.

Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas everyone :) I hope you've had a nice day x
I got the coolest things this year, my boyfriend got me a fred perry dress, the coolest chelsea boots, a record my Tess Parks and the new Morrissey book. My family cute me a few cute little things like Pandora earrings and this teddybear, you can see it all below

I took some pictures of my outfit today too, I feel so cool in Fred Perry ;) I just love the tennis skirt on this dress


dress - fred perry
boots - office

I'm so happy with all I got, I am well and truly spoilt. I've had a nice Christmas at home in Donegal with my family, how have you been spending Christmas? :)

1 comment

  1. Christmas was spent gorging on Christmas ham, seafood and Turducken- the latter I didn't expect to enjoy but it was the most delicious of all!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete