Photo Diary: New Season
Powered by Blogger.

Photo Diary: New Season


Last week I went shopping in Dublin because I wanted some things for Autumn. I got this cute stripey top and black leather skirt in Forever 21. I'm addicted to stripy tops
I seen this leopard print fur collar in River Island and I really wish I bought it, its so adorable
wishing I had matching luggage for travelling 
I tried on this Topshop semi leather look dress. I loved the pleated skirt but I thought the top wasn't very flattering on me
I love this stripy top from Topshop. I'm gutted I didn't get it but unfortunately the funds were low. I really want to get these ripped Leigh jeans. I like how subtle the rips are and I love the colour of the denim
I tried on these converse in Office. I never seen converse in the leather lazer cut style before
I went bowling on Sunday with Chris and we had the best time
earlier this week I went to see a Dublin band called Gangs with a few friends from college
they were playing in the Academy and it was a pretty fun night
I wore my Topshop velvet bag and my peach sandals
I bought this seasons Elle Collections magazine at the airport. I love looking at all the collections toegther, I wish I could write about them all
I bought this dvd in the hmv in Cardiff and I am so excited to watch it because I've seen lots of pictures from it on tumblr and I'm curious to see what its like

No comments