Inspiration: I want to take a long walk along the bottom of the ocean
Powered by Blogger.

Inspiration: I want to take a long walk along the bottom of the ocean


"A wave drew back, like a hand, then advanced and touched my foot. The drench seemed to come off the sea floor itself, where blind white fish ferried themselves by their own light through the great polar cold. I saw sharks teeth and whales ear bones littered about down there like gravestones. I waited, as if the sea could make my decision for me. A second wave collapsed over my feet, lipped with white froth, and the chill gripped my ankles with a mortal ache. My flesh winced, in cowardice, from such a death. I picked up my pocket book and started back over the cold stones to where my shoes kept their vigil in the violet light. "

Extract from The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

Cosmic Dancer by Chrissie White for Rookie
Black Narcissus
Valerie and her Week of Wonders
Sedmikrasky (Daisies)
Rusalochka

No comments