December Photo Diary: Festive Celebrations
Powered by Blogger.

December Photo Diary: Festive Celebrations

I'm a bit late since its now January 5th (oops) but I thought I'd share some pictures from December.

at the start of the month, I got this cute jumper from ASOS which I absolutely love

I also got the new Last Shadow Puppets EP which I haven't stop listening to

I bought the Warpaint Ep Exquisite Corpse which I've been after for years

I got my hair cut into a bob again, it hasn't been this short since 2013

me and Chris had a pre-Christmas at our flat a week before actual Christmas because we were going home for Christmas and we didn't want to miss out on having Christmas together so we put on our best Christmas jumpers, gave each other presents and had a Sunday carvery 

I got so many amazing things including a ticket to Warpaint in March, the coolest velvet bomber and a boxset of velvet underground singles on vinyl :)

look how cute and christmassy

I went home for Christmas on the 19th and got to see my family, mum really aced the Christmas decorations this year 

I also went out with friends and wore this sparkly tinsel dress that I featured in this outfit post

I got this amazing Nars x Andy Warhol makeup palette which I've loved since it was released a few years ago, I cant wait to use it

we celebrated New Years in Cardiff this year and as tradition I got a picture in front of the fireworks. Chris and I also celebrated our three year anniversary on New Years Eve so it was a special night :)

No comments