Photo Diary: July
Powered by Blogger.

Photo Diary: July

A lot of things have happened this month, I got accepted by the University of the West of England in Bristol to study a Msc in Marketing Communications and I secured a flat in Bristol with my boyfriend ... so in a few weeks I will be moving country and starting a masters eek! I'm terrified but also really excited
a kills tshirt that Chris bought me and a velvet bow choker from ASOS
I really enjoyed reading this book this month!  It is an autobiography by Viv Albertine who played guitar for the Slits, before reading this book I didn't really who Viv was but I loved the way she writes so honestly about being a women and an artist in the punk scene, if you liked Patti Smith's book Just Kids then I think you'll love this too
I also worked at Next for their summer sale, I'm trying to get some work experience so someone will actually hire me for $$$ at some point
I went to see the Neon Demon but I was totally disappointed and left early. I was really excited to see it because I love stylized movies and it reminded me of a cross between Suspiria and Under the Skin but in reality the poor direction and awkward dialogue kills the movie's potential.
I went to Caerphilly Castle with Chris last month because we thought we would do something touristy for one of my last visit to Wales



we also went back the Lab 22 in Cardiff for the best cocktails
I bought the deluxe lp of The Last Shadow Puppets latest album. I'm obsessed with the song Miracle Aligner and I really wanted it on vinyl. You get a coloured 7 inch of Bad Habits and a booklet with the deluxe version so its totally worth the extra £5

look how cute hehe
I also bought this Lou Reed compilation at a market for £8! 
I got a balyage colour in my hair but I'm not really happy with it because its made my hair so dry and its not the all over colour I wanted so I'll probably get it cut shorter again soon :)
I'm also selling some things on my depop, including these ASOS heels, my username is emmamarieod ... help fund my move to Bristol!

No comments