Camden
Powered by Blogger.

Camden

last Sunday I went to Camden with my boyfriend, we arrived late on Sunday and unfortunately it was raining a lot so we just quickly went around some of the markets before having food at Byron Burgers, I had a green salad so I can't tell you what the burgers are like but I would definitely recommend their soya peas hehe
this is the view from our hotel, we stayed at the Holiday Inn at Camden Lock, it was really nice and super close to the markets. I bought three tops at the markets, I got a black arctic monkeys sleeveless top, a white top with a dream catcher on it and a smiths t-shirt. Ill probably do an outfit post of them soon :) 
I also got these records...
The Velvet Underground at The Boston Tea Party in 1969, I was super happy to find this record because I didn't know a recording existed
Joy Division Unknown Pleasures, idk I just needed this in my collection
The Velvet Underground live at Max's Kansas City, this is just a really fun live record. It was on my amazon wishlist for like three years so I'm happy I finally have it
I actually got these converse yesterday, I've been wanting white converse for ages and I decided to go for these low rise leather ones but I also see myself buying white canvas high tops in the future
I also went to see Amy last night. I thought it was really interesting and I found out some things I didn't know about her life. There was also some nice recordings and live performances. I wish I took a picture of her statue in Camden. I found out that we are basically the same height except her beehive gives her a couple more inches hehe
Follow

2 comments

  1. Great photos
    would you like to follow each other? I'll follow back after it .

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely neighborhood right ?

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete