Photo Diary November Spawned A Monster
Powered by Blogger.

Photo Diary November Spawned A Monster

Sorry I haven't been able to post in ages :( but I'm back with some amazing news ---> I seen Morrissey live!!!
He opened with the Queen Is Dead, followed by Suedehead. I have to admit that I did get a little emotional mid-way through Suedehead hehe The atmosphere was amazing and I loved every moment of it
The setlist mostly consisted of his latest album, World Peace of None of Your Business. I like the title track but I think a lot of the other songs are quite lame (sorry Moz). He finished with Everyday is like Sunday. I couldn't have asked for a better encore <3
Belfast City Hall
I went to Belfast a few weeks ago to see Robert Plant for my Dad's birthday. To be honest, it was a pretty awful gig. Robert Plant has lost all his ability to perform and every song seemed to drag on forever. I would have left early if I wasn't with my family. Despite that, I had a lovely day in Belfast :)
I went to see Chris for his 21st :) He got a new guitar for his birthday (its in the background) I christened it Keef
I bought a build a bear. I named him Mick Jagger because he looks so groovy
I went to the Manic Street Preachers at the Olympia Theatre in Dublin last weekend. They played The Holy Bible in full before playing another setlist. I managed to dance to The Holy Bible which is a victory in my eyes :P James wore a sailor outfit and Niki wore an army jacket/glitter hehe
Im so glad to be home for Christmas, Im going to sit back and be lazy mess for a month :L

No comments