Nylon
Powered by Blogger.

Nylon


white lace panel top - topshop
feather clip - topshop
shorts - pull and bear
heels - the collection at debenhams

My summer festival inspired outfit complete with feathers and ribbons. I got these wedges in Debanhams on Friday. I also got this really cool bag from River Island for my birthday, its not till another month but I get to use it now :P I also bought Nylon magazine. It is a music issue with interviews from Haim, Lily Allen, Rita Ora, Ellie Goulding, Lykke Li, The Kills and The Horrors
black cross body bag from River Island
Diesel Green eau de toilette, it smells like nature and came with a cotton plant that you can grow yourself but sadly mine didnt make it :( It has a little pin in it like a grenade which isn't very peace and love hmm...
 July's issue of Nylon
 perfect hair and style by eric and lani, check out their lookbook its so pretty
 sunglasses by Karen Walker and jewels by Mawi
 Bardot illustration by Malin Bergstrom
 hair appreciation
 Valentino dress
 interview with Alison Mosshart of the Kills
summer culture guide

1 comment

  1. Love this fun look, very Susie bubble mix Tavi inspired, plus i saw your blog from the comment you left on susie's. Great daring look, keep it up. Also, you must check out my recent big collaboration with luxury retailer and feature their rare HERMES BIRKIN BAGS! I had soooo much fun with the styling, please tell me what you think. Items feature include acne bikers, dries shirts, msgm shoes, karen walker sunnies, celine trousers etc.. Very #PROVOKING!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/07/the-birkin-and-boy.html

    ReplyDelete