Default
Powered by Blogger.

Default


top - zara
shorts - vintage
rings - topshop
tights - primark
boots - topshop

I cant live without stripy tops and black boots. I bought these boots last weekend in the topshop sale :) I got these high-waisted shorts years ago, I  probably shouldn't be wearing them anymore because I've clearly outgrown them but w/e. I went to see the beach boys last Thursday in Derry and was surprisingly disappointed. I like the beach boys on record but they are not worth seeing these days

topshop rings
<3

I've started writing in my notebook more. I need to try and focus on things and generally be more productive with my time. I'm thinking about volunteering for the theatre again, it would be a good chance to see more shows and get involved

1 comment

  1. This is such a cute outfit, and I adore your funky hair, bangs have a way of making people look really damn adorable, Writing in a notebook is a fabulous way to boost your productivity!
    Bella x
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete